maandag 20 februari 2012

Op wandel

Hello all from my hotel room in Stuttgart !! I have had a long traveling day today, due to stricking personel at the airport of Frankfurt which made that my connecting flight was cancelled and I had to take the train to my final destination instead, after a couple of hours of waiting first !!

But a good meeting (some hours later than expected ;-)) made up for all that. So now I'm at my hotel room, and instead of working away many mails tonight, I have given myself a free night, and I will have some fun with my laptop instead ! Every now and then you have to spoil myself.

Tomorrow I will fly to Sweden, but not passing by Frankfurt, so normally I should not have problems to come home !

Here under a layout with some pictures from when I was about age 10, on a walk with my mum and dad. Funny to see the clothes we were wearing at that time and the haircuts we had ;-))





Geen opmerkingen: